The Primrose's Cutter Head

Image of the “The Primrose's Cutter Head” by K. S. Oliver located at Progress Frenchman’s Bay East Park, Pickering

About the Artwork

This is a Cutter Head from The Primrose, a suction dredger ship that operated throughout the Great Lakes, the Welland Canal and St. Lawrence Seaway. It was built in 1915 and was moored at the former Keen Kraft Marina, now known as Progress Frenchman’s Bay East Park from 1985 to 1996.

View the location of this piece on the Public Art Map.