Construction Liens

In accordance with Section 34(3.1) of the Construction Act, a Claim for Lien for premises owned by the City of Pickering, must be submitted to the City Clerk at, using the prescribed Form 12 which can be accessed through Ontario Court Forms.

Should you wish to submit a withdrawal of your Claim for Lien, you must do so by submitting the Prescribed Form 18, which may also be accessed through the Ontario Court Forms, to the City Clerk at