We are committed to reuniting all lost pets with their owners. In cases where this is not possible, the pet is placed up for adoption in hopes of finding a new and loving home.
Adoption fee includes:
- the initial set of vaccinations
- 2 month trial of Pets + Us pet insurance
- a City of Pickering Animal License
- microchipping and deworming of animals
- sterilization of animals before adoption
Although every effort is made to ensure that all animals are spayed/neutered before adoption, it is not always possible. In situations where cats/kittens are too young to be sterilized, a $75 rebate certificate is provided.
We advise those interested in adopting an animal from us to do the following:
- Visit the Animal Shelter and complete an "Adoption Application Form".
- Spend time with the animal at the shelter to see if he/she will be a good fit for your lifestyle. Speak with the shelter staff as they are knowledgeable on the pet's personality and will provide you with care and nutrition information for your new pet.
- Enjoy the new member of your family!
- cat $120
- dog $250