We offer a variety of ways to stay connected! 'Follow' us on twitter 'like' us on facebook or check out our videos on YouTube to stay up to date on the latest happenings in Pickering.
Get a sneak peek at upcoming events, browse through colourful community photos or share your thoughts and ideas with us!
Download Pickering's free mobile app! The app provides residents and visitors with convenient access to popular City information and tools on the go. Use your smartphone to report a problem, stay up-to-date on road works, receive important municipal broadcasts, notifications, and more!
To ensure that all online communications through the City's Facebook and Twitter accounts are productive and beneficial to all users and to the public at large, we require all users to refrain from:
- making defamatory, slanderous, disrespectful, hurtful, profane, obscene, threatening or illegal statements of any kind
- violating any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of any person
- violating the privacy of any person, including any other user of the City's Twitter and Facebook accounts
The City reserves the right to:
- remove any material that it considers objectionable
- reprint or quote any post along with the name and/or username of the person who made the post
City staff make an effort to regularly monitor posts made on the City's website and on its Twitter and Facebook accounts, however, staff are unable to monitor all posts at all times. If you feel that a post is objectionable, you are encouraged to contact us by email or by telephone at 905.683.7575.
The City is not responsible for any loss, cost, damages or harm which may result from the use by any person of this website or the posting of any statements by users on this website or on the City's Twitter and Facebook accounts. Users of the City's website agree to indemnify and hold the City harmless in respect of any damages arising from any claim related to any material in such posting.
The City of Pickering's Social Media channels will be monitored and updated during regular business hours - Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Staff will address any inquires received after hours on the next business day.