The Pickering Waterfront Trail is part of the 900 km Waterfront Trail, running along the shores of Lake Ontario and the St. Lawrence River from Niagara on the Lake to the Quebec border.
Pickering's leg of the trail is divided into 3 sections:
- First Nations Trail (3.5 km) - from Rouge River to the west shore of Frenchman's Bay
- Monarch Trail (4.7 km) - surrounds Frenchman's Bay and ends at Millennium Square
- Peak Trail (4.2 km) - from Millennium Square to the Ajax border
See the Waterfront Trail Map.
Main Access Points
The main access points with parking, include:
- Rouge Beach Park (Scarborough) - end of Lawrence Ave. East
- Entrance to Open Space at Bella Vista Drive - limited parking
- Petticoat Creek Conservation Area - foot of Whites Rd.
- Millennium Square - foot of Liverpool Rd.
- Alex Robertson Park- near south end of Sandy Beach Rd.
- Foot of Montgomery Park Road - limited parking
- Foot of Frisco Road - limited parking
Check out our Parks & Trails section for more information.